Donnerstag, 24. März 2016

Windwall Knitting Episode 7: the show's notes

Hi everyone,

in this episode, I first mentioned my current spinning project in which I use the prettiest rolags ever from this Etsy shop.

My first finished object is my Safe Harbour Sweater that I made after the pattern Ladies Classic Raglan Pullover by Jane Richmond. The two KALs which I'm entering with the sweater are Minas 2016 Sweater KAL and Nessas KTC Sweater Along

Next up were my colourwork mittens - my own design! I made these for Claires NHK Mitten KAL and Shannons soxcetera Colourwork KAL.

The cardigan in progress is a testknit project for designer Mona NicLeoid. She has a ravelry group for pattern support and stuff which is called Spindle & Sword.

There also has been progress on my cozy memories leggins  in which I use up leftovers and miniskeins of sock yarn.

New in my stash is a lovely 150g hank of red yarn which I got as part of the ExpatYarnSwap. It is destined to become a Winterberry Hood.
Also newly acquired are two balls of Holst supersoft of which I plan a shawl testknit for Eva of the Charm of It Podcast.

The very last item is a ball of Crazy Zauberball in colour "stonewashed" - it is going to be a prize for a future KAL! :)

Hope you enjoy/ed the show and have a nice day!
xo Annie


















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen